We all need a helping hand sometimes…
While you’re going to provide the absolute best walks for your dog, my intention is that I can be a close second!
If you live on the southwest side of River North in Chicago I’m willing to bet you might already know me. We may not have ever met, but you have probably seen me out walking countless dogs in the neighborhood. That’s what the passing of my BFF Mugsy (pictured above) in April of 2022 turned into – a dog walking business that was as much healing to me as it’s been helpful to my clients.
After Mugsy passed, I found myself with an abundance of time and love to give and somehow someway turned my grief into a wonderful business serving the southwest side of River North’s dog community. If you’re looking for a reputable dog walker (or a backup in case your regular walker isn’t available), I might just be your person.
Please note that I no longer do overnight dog sitting, but you’re welcome to reach out to me and I can send you over a few names and numbers of people who do!
The need-to-know details!
- Walks are $1 per minute with a minimum of 15 minutes – anything beyond 15min is your choice!
- Walks: Walk duration is your choice – if you need a quick 15min potty walk, I can do that. If you’d like more of a 30min tour de Chicago, I can also do that.
- Payment: While Zelle, cash and Venmo are preferred, as long as the funds arrive in U.S. Dollars, I’m good =)
- Scheduling: I do walks on weekdays during the hours of 11am and 2pm. In some cases, walks outside of these times can be accomodated, and you’re welcome to ask! In general, the more notice I can have the better, but same day requests can potentially be accommodated. We can schedule as needed, or do something more consistently (ex. daily 30min walks Monday through Friday). This is all arranged via direct texting.
- Rescheduling/Cancellations: Life changes and I completely get it, I just ask that if you need to cancel or reschedule with me that you do so ASAP. Your kindness in giving me as much notice as possible frees up the space to help another dog-parent! Thank you in advance!
- Breeds and sizes: All breeds, ages, sizes and needs welcome!
- Backup Walkers/Sitters: I love to think I’m invincible, but sometimes I do get unexpectedly ill or have an emergency that would cause me to cancel your service, perhaps the same day with very short notice. (Please note that to date, I’ve never cancelled on anyone – ever. But, just in case) To save any stress, I always recommend having an “in case of an emergency” backup walker or sitter in case those instances should arise!
- Dog park and off leash walks disclaimer: I understand this might be a dealbreaker for some, but I don’t do dog parks and will not take your dog into one. I don’t trust them – moreso, I don’t trust the other owners and dogs within the dog park. It’s like the wild west in there and while I totally get that it’s amazing exercise and socialization under the right circumstances, my highest priority is the safety and wellbeing of your dog. The same goes for any off-leash areas. With me, your dog will be on a leash on a solo walk (unless you have more than one dog in your home that walk together). It’s just a risk I’m not willing to take. Thank you for understanding!
If you’re saying, “This all sounds wonderful, how do we get this party started?!” I’m so glad you asked =)
I’m excited that you’re excited! Step 1 is to fill out the form below. From there, we’ll schedule a meet and greet so you and your pup can vibe-check me and everyone can make sure it’s a great fit! From there, we party on Wayne =)
I’m excited to meet you and your BFF!!
Find me on Instagram!
Get in contact with me
If you’re on board, I’d love to set up a meet and greet to say hello to your best friend! Please fill out the form below and I’ll respond as soon as I’m able.