Let’s face it –life gets messy in so many ways. That’s why we’re never far from our favorite hand sanitizer to clean up life’s little messes and keep the nasties at bay. You can make this easy DIY hand sanitizer recipe in minutes for mere pennies. It smells great and hydrates, killing germs with absolutely no alcohol.
- Measuring cup with spout for pouring
- Small spoon or spatula
- Plastic or glass container*
Hand Sanitizer Recipe:
5 Tbsp aloe vera gel
4 Tbsp water
1/4 tsp vitamin E oil
8-10 drops doTERRA OnGuard essential oil
- In a bowl, combine aloe vera gel and vitamin E.
- Add the essential oil to aloe vera mixture.
- Mix in water and stir well to combine. Add more or less water depending on the consistency you want.
- Pour into container.
- Double or triple this hand sanitizer recipe and make several containers for your handbag, car, desk or gym bag.
- Make a larger batch of this hand sanitizer recipe for gifts!
*Essential oils can be stored in plastic containers if the essential oils are highly diluted. Make sure containers are high quality if you do use plastic.